ÐŒƒ!AN†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ÐŒƒ!AN†

This is ÐŒƒ!AN†'s official forum from Conquer Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TeamSpeak (TS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnightShade
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KnightShade

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-05

TeamSpeak (TS) Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak (TS)   TeamSpeak (TS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:08 pm

TeamSpeak <---Official download link.

Ok i thought it may be a good idea for anyone who would like to download Teamspeak, as i have set up a server for the guild and anyone else allies/friends etc etc to join.

Teamspeak like Ventrillo and Skype is an easy and fast way to talk to each other via voice chat, and will deffinately come in handy at times, example Guildwar if we ever do that again.

There are no bots/trojans/malware or any harmfull things attached to this so no need to worry.

Now when downloading do NOT download the server as there is no need i already have the server up and running, all you need to download is the Client in able to log onto my server.

Once you have it all downloaded and installed to log onto my server all you need is my IP address which is - 124.188.195.155

And when you log on under "nick name" add your ingame name so we know who you are please, example my nickname is KnightShade Smile
Back to top Go down
KnightShade
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KnightShade

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-05

TeamSpeak (TS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak (TS)   TeamSpeak (TS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:22 am

Just to let everyone know, there may be times when my IP address changes, usually when i need to reset modem due to internet being down, so if and when my IP changes i will update the main post with the new IP...
Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak (TS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ÐŒƒ!AN† :: Related with our guild :: Download-
Jump to: